Nowadays people often chooses to smoke if they are dealing with the stress. Even after knowing the downside and pitfalls of smok...
Nowadays people often chooses to smoke if they are dealing with the stress. Even after knowing the downside and pitfalls of smoking, people never feels of quitting it. Surprisingly there are a few numbers of peoples who have succeeded in quitting the smoking. Read below the positive and negative side when you finally said NO to smoking.
Positive Sides –
1. If the blood pressure is too high then it comes down to the normal level within 20 minutes.
2. If you have finally decided to stop smoking then in 5 years your heart and lungs starts functioning just like that of non-smokers.
3. The risks of lung cancer and heart attacks reduce to a level.
4. A change in the taste and smell level would come to normal after 2 days you quite to smoke.
5. All the respiratory troubles would have been stop and the capacity of the lungs increases by 10% in 9 months.
Negative Sides –
1. Quitting smoking can lead several changes in the digestion process. There are chances of acidity and heartburn.
2. You may have cold and throat clearing problem as the body is no longer connected with the harmful tar.
3. The intake of nicotine makes the heart weaker and forces it to function faster than its normal capacity. Now the heart is attaining to function well, then dizziness, muscle stiffness etc are the normal to happen.
4. At last your decision to finally quit the smoke is really saving your precious life. Even though your body will take some time to adapt the changes but positive effects scores always more.
Human body has been subject to various superstitions since centuries. The beliefs have passed down from generation to generation...
8 months ago
The film industry is not as glamorous as it looks. Even though I can consider that entertainment can have something amazing thin...
9 months ago
You must have read the article on this is what your Hands, or favorite colors says about your personality. But do you know the s...
8 months ago