Chest: 45 Inches
Waist: 35 Inches
Biceps: 18 Inches
DNR School Bhimavaram
Sri Chaitanya College Hyderabad
Late U. Suryanarayana Raju Pragathi
Robert De Niro
Shah Rukh Khan
Munna Bhai MBBS
Rolls Royce Phantom
1. Prabhas wanted to be a businessman since childhood and never aspired to become an actor.
2. Film actor Uppalapati Krishnam Raju, who is the uncle of him, encouraged him to try his hand in acting.
3. He revealed once that while growing up, he had a huge crush on Raveena Tandon.
4. With his role as Venkat in the film Varsham (2004), he got his breakthrough.
5. In the year 2005, he made his first Bollywood appearance in the film Action Jackson (2014).
6. To make the epic Baahubali series, it took around five years, and Prabhas was asked to neither act in any other film nor get married during these three years.
7. For his role in Bahubali, he spent around ?1.5 crore spent on gym equipment to tone his body and was trained by Lakshman Reddy, Mr. World 2010.
8. In Tollywood, he is the highest-paid actor.
9. He is the first one of all South Indian actors to get a wax statue at Madame Tussauds, Bangkok.
10. His film Baahubali 2 (2017) set the record for the highest-grossing Indian film ever with worldwide gross of more than INR 1500 crores.
11. He has received more than 5000 marriage proposals after the huge success of Baahubali series.
12. He has a personal library at his residence because he is an avid reader.
1. There were rumors that his health condition deteriorated during the filming of Baahubali: The Beginning. The news spread that he went into a coma after falling from a horse while doing a scene. However, the team of Bahubali denied such rumors.
2. Once there was news that Prabhas is in relationship with Y. S. Sharmila. But, he denied it later.