OMG: iPhone Is Too Dangerous | Nasty Incident Experienced By A Woman

Welp, this is just a normal thing to check your phone after an interval. Especially while before falling asleep and getting up early morning first thing what...

10 months ago
OMG: iPhone Is Too Dangerous | Nasty Incident Experienced By A Woman

Welp, this is just a normal thing to check your phone after an interval. Especially while before falling asleep and getting up early morning first thing what we check is our phone. We keep them very nearby when we fall asleep. Even after knowing that keeping the phone nearby may harm us, we still keep our smart phones very close to our pillow. 

But recent report suggests that, doing so is more dangerous than expected.

#An Australian woman Melanie Tan Pelaez, found the burning marks on her arm, later on she revealed that her phone iPhone 7 was charging nearby her.

She said- “We matched the markings on my arm to the phone and charger.”

source=”twentytwowords”

#This was the different case from the staged ones.

source=”twentytwowords”

#It is very different issue, earlier Samsung Note 7 was resulted in explosion, and it was not because of overheating.

source=”twentytwowords”

#Not only this, but it also risky sleeping right closer to your phone.

source=”twentytwowords”

#Devices should not be left charging overnight.

source=”twentytwowords”

#Even when the devices overheat, they can burn the material kept nearby them like a sheet, or pillow, the arms of Melanie Tan Pelaez is also result of this.

source=”twentytwowords”

It’s very hard to make distance from the phones, but science suggest that incident like above is possible. So, try to keep your phone in the safe zone, especially not to out your phone under the pillow or nearby you while sleeping. 

source=”twentytwowords”

Comment

Popular Posts