Higher Secondary School Vadnagar Gujarat
Lok Kalyan Marg
Late Shri Damodar Das Modi
Smt Heeraben Modi
Bharatiya Janata Party
Shri Modi joined Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh at the age of eight
In 1977 he became a full-time worker of the 'RSS'
The RSS assigned him to the BJP in 1985
shri modi was appointed Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001
Shri Modi led BJP in the 2014 general election.Which gave the party a majority in the 'Lok-Sabha'
Shri Modi takes oath as India's 15th Prime Minister of India 45 other ministers sworn in.
Shri Modi was named Best Chief Minister in a 2007 nationwide survey by India Today In March 2012
He appeared on the cover of the Asian edition of Time one of the few Indian politicians to have done so
He was awarded Indian of the Year by CNN-IBN news network in 2014
In 2014 and 2015 he was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World
He was also declared winner of the Time magazine reader's poll for Person of the Year in 2014 a feat which he repeated again in 2016
Forbes Magazine ranked him the 15th-Most-Powerful Person in the World in 2014 and the 9th-Most-Powerful Person in the World in 2015 and 2016 again
In 2015 Shri Modi was one of Time's "30 Most Influential People on the Internet" as the second-most-followed politician on Twitter and Facebook
In the same year he was ranked fifth on Fortune Magazine's first annual list of "World's Greatest Leaders".
1.50 Lakh Per Month
1. Since childhood, Narendra Modi wanted to serve in the Indian Army and wanted to study in army school but couldn’t join because of financial issues.
2. Young Narendra Modi often sold tea at the station as his father had a tea-stall at the Vadnagar Railway Station in Gujarat.
3. He got hit by a crocodile when he was in class 8th.
4. At a young age, he also rejected the proposal of marriage to a juvenile girl who lived nearby.
5. He never took off during his 13 years of political tenure as CM.
6. He is ambidextrous as he writes with his right hand and uses his left hand to eat with a spoon.
7. In his first job, he used to mop the floor at RSS headquarters in Ahmedabad.
1. Once for being involved in a non-violent protest against the government, he was arrested in Delhi.
2. Until he became PM, the US government rejected Modi’s visa for nine years.